- Finish the Flying Pig Marathon in under 5:30. (that's my worst case scenario time BTW...keeping my real goal to myself JIC)
- Complete a Sprint Tri without drowning or falling off my bike
- PR the half in under 2 hrs - at least twice
- Complete the P90-X series
- Stop nibbling my nails. This is a nasty habit I've had since forever. It's got to stop.
- Give up sodas completely. I've said before that I have HFCS running through my veins. I know soda is evil. I know. I've gotta stop it.
I have other aspirations, but they aren't exactly measurable so I'm not setting them as goals. Like, I want to spend more quality time with Hubs. As in doing things other than watching t.v. or going to the grocery store. Hard to really measure. I mean, if we even go out once, mission accomplished. That's more. There's potential there though. Clearly these people can have fun.