Several of y'all do this weekly. This week I swiped the qwerstons from Chelsea. Are you reading her blog? You should be. She is hilar!
1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
I'd buy the books I'm missing from the Southern Sister's series. I'd buy several from the Perry Mason series. I'm a suka for easy read mysteries. I'd spend the rest on running & triathlon books.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
I'm sure I have, but for the life of me can't think of any!
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I made my room into an apartment. I put numbers on the door, used electrical tape to fashion a keyhole on the knob, arranged my furniture into "rooms." I even had a "guest room" in my closet. Never could figure out why friends didn't want to sleep on my camp trunk...
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Texas. Are you seriously asking?
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
They would select someone that would make a good husband, but I'm doubtful they would select someone I'd get along with! Does that make sense?
6. What’s your favorite herb?
I don't really cook enough to have a favorite herb. Does black pepper count? Ha!
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
This week, Apolo Ohno!
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Tie between the original Parent Trap or Pollyanna. Loved Haley Mills growing up. Believe it or not, I've never seen ANY of the Disney "princess" movies. Not a one.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Something mellow. Probably Across the Universe, The Beatles. It's my fave Beatles song and I'll never tire of it.
10. How do you order your steak?
Um, alive? I'm a vegetarian so I don't order much steak!