I totally stole this from Katie.
Just so we are clear. Once again, I have no original ideas.
1. My computer is a fraud. Apparently. I keep getting this warning message that my copy of Windows is not authentic. I'm not super worried because I also keep getting a blue screen and it completely shuts down. I figure this old laptop isn't long for this world. Eh. Not the first thing to quit on me and turn out to not be authentic.
2. My mileage is very low. Remember that I'm doing this Run Less Run Faster plan. I'm running WAY fewer miles but I'm getting faster and faster. So I guess it's working. But it still scares me a bit. 'Cause I do have to run 50K next weekend. Gulp.
3. I gave up cable to save money. I have Netflix now instead. It's like a $150 savings so really it was a no brainer. Yes, I'm limited to watching old shows and there is sadly no HGTV, but it's working. I'm considering giving up my iPhone as well. As much as I love it, I just can't bear the price. Not sure yet.
4. I'm obsessed with www.mint.com right now. I'm a total finance nerd. It makes budgeting so easy. I love all the graphs and reports. Check it out!
5. Speaking of television. I've discovered Veronica Mars. Why did I not know about this show when it was on??? Wednesday night was so intense I kept pausing it and leaving the room. I just couldn't handle the suspense! It would really be a good show to watch with someone else who was just as in to it.
6. It's Friday night and normally I would go to yoga. But my knee has been wonky all week and I thought it best not to anger it the night before my long run. But I'm totally missing yoga tonight.
7. In my other life, we would have headed to the mall on a Friday night. Just to wander around and hold hands. You couldn't pay me to go to the mall now. I start getting anxious just thinking about it.
8. There has not been another human in my house since, well, forever. My sweet friend Lauren is coming over tomorrow and I could not be more excited. I may not let her leave.
9. There have been a lot of burglaries in our neighborhood over the past 2 weeks. All forced entries. So, I changed my locks to better ones, I have some version of home security stashed away, ahem. But mostly, I worry about someone breaking in while I'm gone and letting my cats out.
10. I've been watching a lot of Fight Quest too. This makes me want to try my hand at MMA. (Mixed Martial Arts) Krav Maga has a lot of appeal for me. As does Hopkido and boxing. After my Ultra next week I'm going to try a few gyms. Burglars, watch out.
11. I'm probably going to have eggs for dinner. I may or may not eat them. Eggs and I have an uneasy relationship. Sometimes I'll crave them but once they are cooked, the smells is too much for me and I just throw them away. If that happens, I'll have Cheerios. I'm no gourmet.
12. It was 80 degrees today. This time last week there was still ice on the ground. Today, I drug out a chaise lounge and laid out in shorts and a tank top. Seriously. I am NOT ready for it to get hot again. Not yet! Where's that groundhog???
13. I've got P!nk's "F'n Perfect" on replay. Thank you P!nk for this song. Your voice is so heartfelt.
14. I'm excited about the OPI Texas Collection. I'll prolly need "Do you think I'm Texy" and "Austin-tatious Turquoise" in the near future. Good think I have Ulta rewards for free nail polish!