So your sweetie is a runner.
I know most of you who are reading this ARE the runner. But one little e-mail, hyperlink to this post inserted, and I can help a brotha out with some creative Valentine's Day ideas!
1. A girl's gotta stay hydrated. Even when she isn't running. This Pink Girl is never without her BPA free Camelbak water bottle. I have the 16 and 24 ounce styles. My water never tastes plasticky and they don't leak. At all. Get her a red one or a pink one. She'll love it!
2. She's gonna get thirsty while she's running too. Pick up the super cute Nathan pink handheld water bottle. It's ergonomically shaped; I promise it's comfortable to hold. The zipper pocket will hold her keys. I've tried other brands, they leak. Who wants water running down her hand? No one that's who.
3.Running around in the cold is going to wreak havoc on her lips. Keep them kissable soft and oh so delicious with Cherry ChapStick. Yumm.
4. Keep her toes warm and toasty with Thorlo Experia socks. These aren't the old school super thick Thorlos, these are only padded in just the right places. They come in scads of colors, but red or pink would be just right for this holiday of love, right?
7. She prolly goes through Gu, Sports Beans or Shot Bloks like they are candy. Replenish her supply. Red and pink flavors abound. Early on Saturday morning as she fumbles through the junk drawer for nutrition to take on her long run, she'll smile when she once again finds the stash you so thoughtfully provided for her. Git it boy!
8. You want her to look cute, right? Okay, win major points by ordering her a glitter Sweaty Band. These things are amazing! Don't be fooled by cheaper drug store version. Don't do it. They'll fall off her head and end up on the gym floor or the neighborhood streets. She'll never see them again and she'll STILL have crazy hair. Get the real deal Sweaty Bands. Totally worth it. Pink or Red, natch.