1. I recently heard an author's writing described as "lyrical diction." I found that mellifluous. Lyrical diction.
2. I fall asleep (or attempt to) each night to white noise. I have three playlists: Native American Flutes, Storms & Rando Nature Noises. I'm not sure when I became a yoga loving, new age music, candle sniffing hippie. But I'm diggin it.
3. I am obsessed with Perry Mason. Netflix has every season and I have them all in my queue. I watch the Perry Mason movies by streaming them on my Wii. Netflix is convinced that I'm 80. Every now and then I'll watch a MMA movie just to throw them off.
4. I cannot stand to hear the microwave beep when the countdown is done. I will risk personal injury running through the house to stop it before it gets to 0:00.
5. I don't know why I even have a microwave. I only use it to heat up Betty Crocker Warm Delights. These are pretty much chocolate crack.
6. I recently bought my very own set of drill bits. I consider this a personal victory.
7. Wanting a change, I painted my back door and the ceiling of my front porch, taupe. I know, I'm wild. Somebody stop me.
8. Last night I got one of my horse vitamins stuck in my throat. Peristalsis was not working in my favor. I swear I can still taste it. Blech.
9. I do not care for honey. It's too sweet and goopey. Plus, it's basically bee vomit. But I'm going to try to like it. I need something to add to my peanut butter (which I learned last year to tolerate, not like) besides jelly which is basically garbage.
10. I used to be very afraid of taking a shower alone in the house. This was a huge fear of mine. Now I have no option. And it never crosses my mind anymore. Go figure.
11. Every other week I treat myself to Smashburger for lunch. I go alone, sit at the bar and read blogs while devouring the kid's grilled cheese meal. Yesterday, the manager greeted me and said, "You gonna hunker down in your little corner?" Yep.
12. I was never a big perfume wearer. Smells and me, eh, not always a good match. I have a sensitive nose. My trainees learned that I like the Dove cucumber soap and treated me to the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body spray. I am now obsessed with the cucumber body spray. I smell like crudites.
13. It's only April and I'm more brown than anyone I know. I can only imagine how dark I'll be after training all Summer. I am impervious to sunscreen. (and I use SPF 85)
14. I want to hike Camelback Mountain this June. I'm working on how to make that happen. Yes, I kow it will be 400 degrees.
15. Miss Piggy was my favorite muppet growing up. I like her blonde hair, her blue eyeshadow, her sassy attitude and that she knew karate.
Tell me something random about you!