1. I love to get rid of things. I'm the complete opposite of a hoarder. But I'm so organized, it's all neatly tucked away in labeled bins or baskets. So, you'd never know I got rid of anything. Sad but true.
2. I have half a closet devoted to holiday decor. Each holiday has its own labeled bin. I'm getting rid of almost all of it as each holiday approaches. I have zero desire to decorate for holidays anymore. I didn't even put a flag out for Memorial Day. I'm a bad American.
3. I'm a little obsessed with milk.
4. I have a paper roach tucked into the ceiling tiles above my desk at work. It's fun to see people do a double take when they first notice him.
5. I'm incorporating dips into my training. I have pretty mad biceps but flabby triceps. Imma fix that before El Scorcho.
6. I've been eating honey. It's okay.
7. I can't spell convenience. Sometimes I can't even get close enough for spell check to suggest the right word. Sad but true.
8. Sometimes you just have to buy the purple bra. Even though no one will ever see it.
9. I like plain mint toothpaste. No gels. No fancy flavors.
10. Sweet cinnamon pumpkin is my favorite candle from Bath and Body Works. Also, my favorite hand soap. It just smells like comfort. Usually, in the Summer I burn apple candles and use apple soap. I'm really wishing I had a Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle these days. I could use some comfort scents.
11. My cat is named Hank. I call him Boog. Short for Shoog Boog. Short for Sugar Bear. Clearly. He's fat and fuzzy and he's got my back.
13. I've never been to Europe.
14. I was president of the gun club in college. Back then, I shot rifles competitively. Now, I'm working on my handgun skills. I'm not some gun fanatic, trust me. But I'm a very good shot. So, crazy people, don't even think of messing with me.
15. I'd like to take a trip to someplace new this year. Someplace I've never been. The thought of going somewhere alone overwhelms me. But it feels like something I have to do. Convince me to come see your town!