1. I keep the inside of my car clean. Like clean, clean. People get in and the first thing they say is, "Your car is so clean!" However, it always smells like sweat and chlorine. Ew.
2. I may or may not have a binder with 190 pages of vocabulary words. Okay, I do. Brotha P and I e-mail each other new found or esoteric words that we come across then challenge each other to use them in a sentence...while in a meeting at work. It's a game that only he and I find amusing. I'm not just a run nerd.
3. I love to make training plans. Love. Mine are always pink and green with an incredibly cool font.
4. I have a thing for fonts. A good typeface is art.
5. Breathy whistling makes me stabby. Actually, regular whistling can send me over the edge too. Yet, sometimes I find myself whistling. But never breathily.
6. Broccoli in any form is no bueno. People think that because I'm a vegetarian I should like broccoli. I've tried; it just ain't happening. However I adore roasted Brussels sprouts.
7. I do not care for sauce on pizza. Actually, I do not care for red sauce at all. I'm a pesto girl.
8. Olives are perfection on a pizza. Black and green. Also, green chiles. And artichoke hearts. Just, light sauce please.
9. I prefer to write in pencil. Specifically, mechanical pencil, .7mm. Note, my name is not Vanessa. I put a different name on my To Do list each week. Keeps things interesting.
10. When I try, I have very nice handwriting. My printing however, is always atrocious.
11. I've always wanted to dye my hair light pink ala Gwen Stefani in the late 90's. Our conservative dress code specifically prohibits hair color of an "unnatural hue." Major sads.
12. I want a compost bin with worms. I feel guilty for throwing out things that could compost. Plus, it would be fun to add "Worm Farmer" to my list of hobbies, right? When it cools down I'm going to order some. I think I can make the bins myself.
13. I rarely remember to wear earrings and regret getting my ears pierced. The rule was that I had to wait until I was 13. I waited til 14 so that I could get them pierced with my best friend. (she had to wait too)
14. All of my cars have been stick shift. Guys are always surprised and impressed by this. Girls never notice. They just see the clean and smell the chlorine.
15. I still really want a rescue dog. When I get one, its name will be Andrew, girl or boy. Or maybe Paul. I'm expanding my search from just Greyhound to include Fila, a Brazilian Mastif. Clearly, it is essential that my dog outweigh me by 50 pounds.
16. The song Rag Doll by Aerosmith makes me think of kissing a boy I liked at the top of the Oil Derrick at Six Flags the summer I was 15.
17. It makes me a touch melancholy to think that how long I'll have to wait to be kissed again. Really kissed. One thing is for sure, my next first kiss (if I ever get one) I will be kissed, not the kisser. I initiated my last first kiss and always wished I hadn't. You gotta work for my kisses!
18. I love my vacuum more than any one person should adore a household appliance. It's a Dyson, it's pink and I absolutely love to clean. I get an absurd sense of satisfaction dumping the filth out of the container.
19. I've never had a professional pedicure. Yet I take great pride in keeping my feet well groomed. Janky runner feet is one badge of honor I do not desire.
20. Sometimes I get really wrapped up reading your old posts, then I freak out when I think of you checking analytics wondering why I spent an entire day on your blog.
So, whattabout you? What's your random fact for Friday?