1. I do not own a pair of heels. All of my shoes are flats. Every single pair.
2. Sitting in a chair, only to find that it is still warm from the previous occupant just ookes me out.
3. When I’m driving and see people running, I smile and think, “Good for you!” and wish I was running.
4. I actually like to do laundry. There is something so comforting about the sound of a churning washing machine. Good thing since my washing machine is in my kitchen and I can hear it all over the house.
5. Guilty that I have them in the first place, I reuse plastic baggies. As I type this I am icing my knee with one that once contained dark chocolate covered walnuts.
6. I don't read Runner's World magazine. I feel like this somehow makes me less legit.
7. I broke my left wrist when I was 14 and to this day, it is weaker than my right. This is most evident during the yoga pose of Locust. It is insanely difficult for me.
8. Maybe it's the child of the 80's in me, but someday I'd like a reason to wear a sequined dress.
9. I really wish the outside of my house was better kept. I just don’t even know where to begin. I run by houses with great curb appeal and wonder how they do it. No one wants to be the shabby house! Guess I better get in the yard this weekend.
10. This quarter’s fitness challenge at work is a Plank Challenge. 5:08. I love beating all the guys. <3
11. This year I am going to learn to bake bread. It’s going to happen.
12. I love surprises. But it's really hard to surprise me because I'm so predictable. If any one thing is out of place in my routine, I'm suspect.
13. Getting a new set of scented markers for work just absolutely makes my day.
14. I'm a little bit in love with Kristen Bell. She's so spunky and cute!
15. I’ve been in marathon training for well over a year. I honestly don’t know what I’d do with my time if I wasn’t training for a marathon or further. I guess I’ll find out in April, huh?
Tell me something random about you!