1. I cannot stand to listen to the theme song of television shows. I just can't. Mute.
2. I cannot get enough of the Slatkin candle Creamy Pumpkin. It just smells homey. My house needs all the help it can get feeling homey.
3. I can't spell restaurant. Ever. Often I cannot even get close enough for spell check to suggest something.
4. I have enormous hands. Also? Tiny wrists that make my man hands look that much more gigantic.
See? Man hands.
5. I am incredibly sarcastic and my sense of humor is often quite acerbic. But when I write (like here) it just sounds mean so I tone it down. You're welcome.
6. I'm a little obsessed with Honey Badger. I like his attitude.
7. I love Twitter on Saturday mornings when everyone is posting about their long run/ride/race. I just feel happy for y'all. And lazy.
8. I drink tea every morning. Not because I like it but because it is supposed to be good for me. When in DC I found a Trader Joe's and stocked up on the Candy Cane green tea. There's a narwhal on the package so you know it's good. "G'bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!"
my view from my office
9. I do not like a cluttered refrigerator, inside or out. No magnets. However, recently I purchased a magnet for my fridge because it reminds me of a great weekend. Who am I?
10. I have cats. I love them dearly, but would never frame photos of them. Framed dog photos? Super cute. Cats? Crazy cat lady. Totes unfair, totes true.
What is your random Friday fact?