I was kindly tagged by two other bloggers in the “11 Things” post that is going around. So here are my 21 random facts. (duplicate questions make me short of 22)
Questions from Kandi Land
1. What is the last thing you took a picture of? The rubber snake I left on a coworker’s desk. Yes, I'm THAT girl in the office.
2. If you eat eggs, what is your favorite way to make them? I have a very fragile relationship with eggs. I feel so guilty because I think about the sad little life those hens led. Don’t be fooled by “free range” and “cage free” that doesn’t mean they necessarily had a good life. So I eat eggs rarely. But when I do, they should be scrambled with lots of roasted green chiles and salsa.
3. What is your favorite board game? Not really a board game fan. I get too ansty.
4. Do you prefer dogs, cats, or some other pet? Sigh. I have 3 cats, yes 3. I KNOW. But I hate it when people say, “Oh, you’re a cat person” with obvious disdain. I’d love to have a dog, but I can’t pay proper attention to 4 animals.
6. Cake or pie? I would leave either of those on the table. Meh.
7. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? NYC, Upper West Side. Or the Texas Hill Country. The later would be much better for training. Plus, you know, Texas.
8. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Alaska to see polar bears. There are tours in Churchill where you can ride out on a tundra buggy and see them roaming around, doing what polar bears do.
9. What is your favorite color? P-I-N-K
10. How many siblings do you have? 1 much younger sister
11. If you were invited to a wedding reception but not the ceremony, would you be offended? Not at all! I totally understand budgets and I don’t think that is rude at all.
Questions from Running in High Heels Backwards
1. What are you wearing right now? Skinny Jeans (yea for casual Friday) a white tee, charcoal gray cardigan and tall brown boots. Oh, and a scarf. I have zero style. The scarf helps me pose.
2. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move? See above.
3. Who is your celeb crush? Right now I’m crushing on James Roday from Psych. He’s cute, he’s funny and he’s from Texas. All very good things.
4. What is a beauty product you couldn’t live without? (i.e. mascara or chapstick) Lotion. I have very dry skin. I use philosophy Hope in a Jar on my face, Girl’s Night by VS for my hands and feet and whatever doesn’t have a scent everywhere else.
5. Do you think you are high maintenance or low maintenance? Why? High maintenance disguised as low maintenance. It’s the crazy curly hobo hair. Takes forever to tame it.
6. Would you rather have to run a marathon and a half marathon on consecutive days or be stuck on “It’s a Small World” for 5 hours? Easy questions. I would rather do just about anything than listen to that song even once.
7. What is your hands down, all-time favorite movie? Elf. Elf, Elf, Elf. I keep it on my phone and even when I’m the most down, I can watch just one scene and it will make me smile.
8. If you were on Death Row, what would be your last meal? Grilled cheese on Texas Toast with tomatoes and avocado, a side of home fries from Kerbey Lane and a Dr. Pepper over ice in a plastic cup.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? My electric blanket. I keep my house really cool. Like 55. So snuggling up at night under that warm blanket…it’s a great way to end the day. But boy does it make it hard to get out of the biscuit in the morning!
10. Do you wash your hair everyday? I work out so much that if I didn’t, I’d have stinky head and my hobo hair would be worse than usual.
11. Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone? Text. I just checked, the last time my phone rang was 7 days ago.
I tag...whoever wants to play along.