2. Which means, no, I haven’t read Eating Games or the Vampire Sunset books. Yes, I know they are fabulous and that you loved them. Yes, I know I’m missing out. Just hand me some T.S. Eliot.
3. I can’t watch the news. It is all so very sad and I don’t handle sad. I prefer to read it so that I can be selective. Or listen because NPR doesn’t dramatize things.
4. Speaking of NPR, I simply adore Rawlins Gilliland. ADORE. I could listen to him talk all.day.long. Jules and I dream about pledging enough that we win a dinner date with Mr. Gilliland. Someday.
5. I feel like all I ever say anymore is “I’m so tired” or “I’m ready to eat.” I am quite possibly the most boring person on the planet right now. (but that's not new)
6. Just when I thought summer was here to stay, it cooled off again and I got to sleep in my snowflake pants again. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.
7. I worry sometimes that I’m going to end up that crazy lady who talks to herself and keeps a pet mouse in her pocket. Except I’d have a hamster because mouse tails are creepy. And hamsters are way cuter.
8. I never tire of watching this hamster commercial.
9. I like to look at YOUR framed photos when I’m at your house, but I’ve never cared for them in my house. Welp, about two weeks ago I went frame crazy at Hobby Lobby and bought several. And there they sit, empty because what am I going to frame photos of, my cats? Sigh.
10. My playlists are labeled by color. Truth.
How do you label YOUR playlists?