1. Too much Perry Mason and Scooby Doo led to my lifelong desire for a wall safe. You know, one hidden behind a painting?
2. In all my miles of running I’ve never lost a toenail.
3. Except for an unfortunate summer of Sun In when I was 14, I’ve never colored my hair permanently.
4. I feel morally conflicted taking an elevator. Even the day after a marathon. So I hobble up the stairs in slow motion.
5. I worry about who will clean out my house if I die. No seriously. I find myself getting rid of more and more JIC. I don’t want to be on an episode of “Hoarders” posthumously. TO, will you do it?
6. 300 is my threshold for keeping photos on my phone. Over 300 hundred and I start deleting them. Mostly because they are all of weird things like milk.
7. It makes me anxious to hear people breathe or chew. I just can’t take it. Not mad, or irritated. It’s not a pet peeve. It actually gives me anxiety.
8. When I sign in to gmail, I usually set my status as invisible. Cause, really, my whole contact list does not need to know when I’m on-line. But when I forget and a gchat bubble pops up, it makes my day. I love to gchat!
9. My house has a pier and beam foundation and wood floors. Also, I keep the thermostat set below 60 degrees in winter. This makes for very cold footing. I usually have on socks, but if I have to ambulate around barefoot, I curl up my toes and walk with as little surface area on the chilly floors.
10. Kandi recently left a comment on my blog stating "You don't mess around." That's going to be my new tagline, "TPG: She don't mess around."
11. I love the Christmas episodes of old tv shows.
12. Robert recently posted about the Beastie Boys, specifically the album Check Your Head. Love rediscovering old favorites! Every song is genius. But Professor Booty and Pass the Mic are perfection. (and Jimmy James when I’m feeling nostalgic…dated a Jimmy James same time that album came out) “Don’t touch me, cause I’m electric and if you touch me, you’ll get SHOCKED.”
13. Since discovering the instructions on Pinterest, I’ve been baking my own hard taco shells. Now I prolly have tacos 4-5 times a week. No joke.
14. My new swimsuit has flying sheep on it. That TPG, she don't mess around. Except, you know, when it comes to swimwear.
15. I don't have a 15 but I couldn't end this on 14. So there's that.
What's your random fact for today?