1. I've had the same comb since 8th grade. It's great at detangling this rat's nest of hobo hair I have. The only downside is that it's not pink. But it gets the job done.
2. If you give me a hotmail address, I assume it's your fake/spam email. Who doesn't use Gmail? Dumb theory, I know.
3. I'm not a beach person. The ocean is fascinating to me but once I see it, I'm like, well, there it is. What now?
4. Give me a mountain any day! I can't wait to get back to the mountains this summer. Mountains are for camping and climbing and hiking and biking and running and...living.
5. Although, I do love the flat prairies of North Texas. The fact that I can stand in a field and see nothing but waving grass for miles & miles...I imagine that's what people love about the beach? Cept, no drowning. Just the occasional snake.
6. The first concert I ever attended was George Strait at the Starplex Ampitheater. I think I was 14 or 15.
7. I own four pairs of "western" boots. And although I don't wear them anymore, I also have several pretty big belt buckles. Yee haw y'all.
8. I'm starting the Hundred Pushup Challenge. Again.
9. Twice this week I was in bed by 7pm. All those other times I thought that I was tired? I was a wuss. So exhausted.
10. My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night. I know it is April. This is a fact, the season doesn't change that.
11. I can't comment on any Wordpress blogs right now. I'm not ignoring you, it's just that Blogger & Wordpress are apparently in a fight and aren't speaking.
12. Blowing out candles on a cake you plan to serve to others is just unsanitary. Spittle. Eeewwww.
13. I buy a jar of salsa every other week. Right now I'm loving Ole Chipotle by D.L. Jardine's made in Buda, TX.
14. I held a brand new baby recently. (I usually don't - I'm afraid I'll break them) She is so teeny and perfect. Did you know they come with fingernails? FINGERNAILS! I am in awe of how God crams everything they are going to need into such a itty bitty package.
15. I'm looking to buy a lightweight, yet strong camping knife. Last time we camped I was the ONLY ONE, man or woman, with any kind of knife. Seriously, if I didn't love pink & glitter so much, you might think I was a dude.
Are you the prepared one when you go camping?
What is your favorite vacation destination?