Imma little late, sorry.
1. I have a small, stripey pink Pyrex bowl in my bathroom. I put my phone in there in the mornings to listen to music while I get ready for the day. Just the right amplification for that small space. You're welcome.
2. My little garden has produced, so far, one teeny tomato. Getting bigger everyday, I'm hopping he'll find a tomato wife and make more baby tomatoes. A green thumb I do not have.
3. Last week I made perhaps the biggest purchase I have ever made, outside my car and home. And I have to wait another week to get my hands on it. Patience, TPG, patience.
4. I'm sticking to my resolution to wear more clothes outside. (but not in the house, the house has little to no UV rays so I'm safe) Yesterday (or today if we are pretending it is Friday) I mowed the yard in long sleeves. My neighbor, the one who calls me kiddo, saw me out there and asked if I was feeling okay. I am not kidding. It's nice to have concerned neighbors, but maybe not so nice to be the one causing concern, ha!
5. My iTunes is giving me fits. It keeps losing songs. They are there, I'll manually locate them, add them back and then the next time I open iTunes, they are missing again. I need an Apple Genius on campus. Or you know, to google my problem and just fix it for good. There is always that route.
6. Sometimes I re-purchase my favorite books. Yes, I already have a dog-eared copy of Pride and Prejudice, but this one, this one is pink and green! I'm so excited to re-read this new copy; I just love a real book with paper pages and that book smell. Oh Mr. Darcy, what will you say to make my heart pitter patter this time?
7. I've started eating white rice. I KNOW. Ashamed to purchase white, not brown, I felt like I needed to explain to the accusing eyes at the register. I've got a new cookbook, The Feed Zone and a lot of the recipes call for a white rice base. Y'all, I make my own waffles out of white rice and not flax! What has this world come to??? So far, it's all been delicious!
8. I have six crepe myrtles in my yard. It's Texas y'all, they thrive in the heat and drought. My purple one bloomed this week and isn't just so pretty? I have one white one and I'll give you three guesses as to the color of the other four.
9. Getting dressed for work today I was reminded that I need a job that not only allows, but requires only booty shorts and a sports bra. So, that leaves, uh, host of Biggest Loser and yoga instructor. I'll get right on that.
10. I once met Michael Martin Murphey at a football game (he sang the national anthem) and it was freezing cold. Nice guy, he had his handler bring over those little heated hand warmers for me. Yep, that's my biggest celebrity encounter.
What celebrities have you met?