You all know that Katie started Random Friday Facts, right?
1. I’ve never been snowskiing.
2. I cut myself with the weedeater about a month ago. My scar is looking good but it still hurts when I push on it. (I KNOW)
3. Speaking of injury, my finger was un-dislocated two weeks ago. Buddy taped since then, it also still hurts. I’m falling apart y’all.
4. I’m obsessed with baking sweet potatoes right now.
5. And Hatch green chiles, of course.
That's about nine lbs of roasted chiles. Should last me, oh, about two weeks.
6. In full on Get Rid of All the Things mode, I’m making a killing on Craig’s List. Every day I look for more to donate, discard or sell. It is liberating!
7. My guest room furniture is next. Just the thought of having an entirely empty room thrills me beyond explanation. Don’t worry, you can sleep on my sofa. It’s way comfier!
8. I’ve had one overnight out of town guest since I bought this house over 9 years ago. Kim!
9. On weekday morning runs, I wear my glasses. It’s too early to fight with contacts.
10. Slightly obsessed with roller ball pens, I have them in several colors.
11. But only for work. The ink is too dark for list making and letter writing. I prefer a ball point pen or pencil for that.
12. Without fail, I make my bed every morning. Even if there is a cat in it.
13. I was recently told that the tan lines on my legs look like Neapolitan ice cream. Sadly, this is true.
14. I have a huge pile of documents to shred. I keep hoping if I ignore it, it will somehow shred itself. So far, this isn't working. Can't I just light it on fire in an alley somewhere?
15. Sometimes I take the long way home from running errands just so I can drive down different streets in my neighborhood.
Tell me something random about you!